Configure the tag attributes for tag identifiers
You can configure tag attributes for tag identifiers from the Tag Attributes section.
- In the Tag Attributes area, click Configure.
- The Configure Tag Attributes dialog box is displayed. From the Available Attributes list, select the attributes that you want to assign to the tag. The tag attributes do not generate a tag number. They are used for informational purposes, and only the attributes that have been selected are displayed in the application.
- Click the Move Right icon. To add all the available attributes to the Selected Attributes list, click the Move Left icon.
- The selected attributes are moved to the Selected Attributes list. Click Select.
- The selected attributes is added to the Tag Attributes list. In the Item Inventory screen, click Save.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 to configure attributes
of other tags.
The inventory for the tagged item is configured.