You must have the appropriate hardware and software to install Sterling Order Management System Software.
When you plan an installation, it is important to review the list of supported platforms. To create a high-level report for operating systems, related software, hypervisors, and supported translations for Sterling Order Management System Software, see Software Product Compatibility Reports. You can also create a detailed report to review the Sterling Order Management System Software system requirements, hardware requirements, and end of service information. You can search for Sterling Order Management System Software in all of the report types. Based on your query values, the appropriate reports are generated.
- Detailed system requirements
- When you select your product version for the detailed system requirements report, you can set a report filter for the Operating system platforms, Product components, and Capabilities, including prerequisites and support software. After you view the report, save it as a URL to generate anytime or download it as a PDF.
- Hardware requirements
- When you select your product version for the hardware requirements report, set a report filter by the Operating system families option. Set the operating system filter by selecting some or all of the operating systems that are supported by your product. After you view the report, save it as a URL to generate anytime or download it as a PDF.
- You can search for the list of available translations by a specific product or for a list of products that are translated into a specific language. For example, when you select Translations available for a specific product and enter the product and version, a list of the available translations for that product version is displayed. After you view the report, save it as a URL to generate anytime or download it as a PDF.
- End of service
- The end of service report provides the service window of the products that you specify over an eight-year span. For example, you can find out when your product is scheduled to go out of service.