Modify the effective date range of a category for a preferred substitution association
You can modify the effective date range of a category associated to an item in a preferred substitution association. The effective date range indicates the duration for which the items in a category will be considered as preferred substitution items.
About this task
You can modify the effective date range of a category for a preferred substitution association from the Item Associations screen.
To modify the effective date range of a category for a preferred substitution association:
- Navigate to the
Items Associations screen. To navigate to the Item Association screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- From the Item Search screen that is displayed, enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Preferred Substitutions.
The Items Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Category area that is displayed, select the check box adjacent the category whose details you want to modify, and click Modify.
- In the Category area that is displayed, click Modify.
- The Modify Association Category dialog box
is displayed. Perform the following steps:
- Select an Effective Start Date* Click the Calendar icon, and select a date. The effective start date is the date from which the association is active.
- Select an Effective End Date* Click the Calendar icon, and select a date. The effective end date is the date until which the association remains active.
- Click Save to save the details, and close the dialog box.
- Click Save.
Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
The effective date range of a category for a preferred substitution association is modified.