Modify the effective date range of a category for a cross-sell association
You can modify the effective date range of a category associated to an item in a cross-sell association. The effective date range indicates the duration for which the items in a category will be considered as cross-sell items.
About this task
You can modify the effective date range of a category for a cross-sell association from the Item Associations screen.
To modify the effective date range of a category for a cross-sell association:
- Navigate to the Items Associations
screen. To navigate to the Items Associations screen, perform the
- Log in to IBM Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Basic Item Search screen is displayed. Click Search to view a list of all available items. Alternatively, you can use either the Basic Search or Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel with the list of items that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink of the item.
- The item details are displayed in the Primary Information
screen. In the Related Tasks panel, select Manage
The Items Associations screen is displayed.
- In the Cross-Sell Associations panel, click the Category tab.
- In the Category area that is displayed, select the check box adjacent the category whose details you want to modify, and click Modify.
- The Modify Association Category dialog box
is displayed. Perform the following modifications:
- Select an Effective Start Date* Click the Calendar icon, and select a date. The effective start date is the date from which the association is active.
- Select an Effective End Date* Click the Calendar icon , and select a date. The effective end date is the date until which the association remains active.
- Click Save to save the details, and close the dialog box.
- Click Save.
Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
The effective date range of a category for a cross-sell association is modified.