Modifying a node capacity service slot group
You can modify a node capacity Service Slot Group description in the Service Slot Group Primary Details window.
About this task
A node capacity Service Slot Group represents a group of Service Slots that parse a nodes inventory capacity into time shifts. It is the primary mechanism of defining and managing node capacity Service Slot shifts within the Inventory Management module.
Navigate to the Service Slot Group that you would like to modify by using the Find Service Slot
Groups search function. To use the Find Service Slot Groups search function, perform the following
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Inventory Administrator.
- The Home page is displayed. In the Switch to drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen, select the node organization for which you want to manage Service Slot Groups.
- Select the Inventory tab. The Inventory page is displayed.
- Select Find Service Slot Group in the Node Configuration dashlet.
- Under the Service Slot Group Search dashlet, in the Service Slot Group ID search box, enter the Service Slot group ID you would like to search for.
- To the right of the Service Slot Group ID search box, enter the description of a Service Slot Group in the Service Slot Group Description.
- Select the Search icon in the lower right corner of the dashlet.
- Select a Service Slot Group to modify.
- In the Service Slot Groups Primary Details window, modify the description of a Service Slot Group by using the Description text box.
- In the Manage Shifts dashlet, use the Delete Shift icon to delete a defined time shift.
- To the right of the Delete Shift icon is the Shift ID text box. Use the Shift ID text box to modify the Shift ID.
- To the right of the Shift ID text box is the Start Time drop-down menu. Use the Start Time drop-down menu to modify the Start Time.
- To the right of the Start Time drop-down menu is the End Time drop-down menu. Use the End Time drop-down menu to modify the End Time.
- Below all of the currently defined time shifts is the Add Shift icon. You can use the Add Shift icon to add more time shifts.
- Select the Save icon in the upper right corner of the window to save your modifications.