Creating a unit of measure for dimension
You can create a unit of measure for dimension.
About this task
To create a unit of measure for dimension:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Unit of Measure > Dimension.
- The Dimension UOMs window displays in the work area. Choose the Create New icon. The Unit of Measure Details window displays.
- In UOM Code, enter the unit of measure.
- In UOM Description, enter a brief description of the unit of measure.
- From Volume UOM Code, select the volume unit of measure that corresponds to the volume measurement for this dimension. For example, choose cubic inches if the dimension unit of measure is inches.
- Choose the Save icon.