Implement shared tasks
You can launch shared tasks such as address capture from any of your extended screens.
To launch shared
tasks from extended screens, use the methods that
are exposed in
SharedComponentUtils. The methods
that is available with the application in Dev mode.
- Log on to Sterling Call Center. The Home page opens.
- Start the Extensibility Workbench.
- Select the user interface widget by using which you want to launch
the shared task and select a subscriber event. For example,
- For the subscriber event, specify the subscriber details and save
the changes. For example, to launch the note display and capture screen
as a pop-up window for an alert, specify the following details:
- Utility Class:
- Description: A brief description of the method.
- Apply and save the changes in the extensibility workbench. The
.jsfiles are generated in the
- Implement the behavior logic inside the method that is specified
- Build and deploy the application WAR or EAR as needed.