Adding order attribute filters for a manual pricing rule
A pricing administrator can add order attribute filters for a manual pricing rule.
the Manual Pricing Rule Summary screen. To navigate to the Manual
Pricing Rule Summary screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as Pricing Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Pricing tab.
- From the Pricing home page, click Find Manual Pricing Rule in the Pricing dashlet.
- The Manual Pricing Rule Search screen is displayed. Enter the search criteria and click Search to perform a basic search. Alternatively, click Advanced Search, enter the search criteria, and click Search to perform an advanced search.
The manual pricing rules matching the search criteria
are displayed. Click the Rule ID hyperlink
or double-click the row corresponding to the manual pricing rule.
The Manual Pricing Rule Summary screen is displayed.
Note: If only one manual pricing rule matches the search criteria, the details of the corresponding manual pricing rule are automatically displayed.
Under the Order Attribute Filters tab, add required order attributes
that you want to assign to the price list. To add the order attributes, perform the following
You can add multiple order attribute groups for a given price list and each order attribute group can have multiple order attributes defined for it. The order attribute groups are evaluated on OR condition and order attributes are evaluated on AND condition.
- Click + Add Attribute Group. The Attribute Group panel displays.
- Click + Add Attribute. The search box is displayed.
- Click on the search lens icon. The Select Attribute window is displayed.
- Expand the Order Attributes tree and select the required order attribute and specify a value for it. Based on the order attribute type you will need to add the required value. For example, if it is a Boolean type order attribute then you need to select value as either Yes or No and if it is a numeric type order attribute then you need to select the min and max value.
- Click Select.
- Repeat steps b through e to add multiple order attributes for a given attribute group.
- Repeat steps a through e to add multiple order attribute groups for a given price list.
- Click Save.