Move an item from one classification value to another classification value
You can move an item from one classification value to another if you want to change the classification value that item is associated with.
About this task
To move an item from one classification value to another classification value:
- Navigate to the Classification
List screen. To navigate to the Classification List screen, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Manage Classifications in the Catalog dashlet.
The Classification List screen is displayed.
- Click the Classification ID hyperlink corresponding to the classification from which you want to move an item to another classification.
- From the Classification Hierarchy tree that
is displayed, select the corresponding classification value.
The Classification Value Details panel is displayed.
- In the Related Tasks panel, click Manage Items.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, select the check box adjacent the item you want to move to another classification value.
- Click Move To Classification Value.
- The Classification Hierarchy dialog box is displayed. Select the classification value to which you want to move the item.
- Click Select.
The item is moved to the selected classification value.