Create a business customer definition
As a System Administrator or an Enterprise Administrator, you can create a Business Customer definition using the Create Customer screen.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * in the Create Customer screen are mandatory.
To create a business customer definition, use the following procedure:
- Navigate to the Create Customer
screen. To navigate to the Create Customer screen, perform the following
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an administrator.
- From the Customer Home page,
click New Customer in the Customer dashlet.
The Create Customer screen is displayed.
- In the Create Customer panel, select Business Customer.
- In the Customer ID box, enter a unique identifier for the business customer.
- In the Organization Name box, enter the buyer organization's name.
- In the Parent Customer box, to search
for the parent customer of the business customer being created, click
the Search icon and perform the following steps
in the Basic Customer Search dialog box:
- Enter applicable search criteria and choose the Search icon.
- A list of customers is displayed. Select the check box next to the applicable customer record and then, click Select.
- Click Save to save the business customer definition.