Basic entitlement search in IBM Sterling Business Center
A basic entitlement search yields a more general search result list based on the criteria provided.
About this task
To perform a basic entitlement search:
- Navigate to the Customer Entitlement
Search screen. To navigate to the Customer Entitlement Search screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page,
click Find Entitlement from the Catalog dashlet.
The Customer Entitlement Search screen is displayed.
- In the Entitlement ID Contains text box, enter the complete or partial identifier of the entitlement you want to search for.
- In the Entitlement Description Contains box, enter the complete or partial description of the entitlement you want to search for.
- Select the Only include entitlements for which today is within the effective date range check box to include the entitlements for which the current date belongs to the effective range.
- Click Search.
The entitlements matching the search criteria are displayed. However, if there is only one customer entitlement matching the search criteria, the Customer Entitlement screen is displayed.Note: If the administration organization is not an entitlement organization, the entitlements that are available for the entitlement organization of the administration organization are displayed.