Associate a model to the bundle item
You can associate a model to a bundle item. A model represents all the possible valid configurations for that bundle item.
About this task
To associate a model to the bundle item:
- Navigate to the Components
screen. To navigate to the Components screen, perform the following
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Find Item in the Catalog dashlet.
- From the Item Search screen that is displayed, enter the search criteria, and then click Search to view a list of all the available items. Alternatively, use either the Basic Search or the Advanced Search option to narrow down the list of items displayed.
- In the Items panel that is displayed, click the Item ID hyperlink. Alternatively, double-click the row containing the Item ID.
- The Primary Information screen is displayed. In the Related
Tasks panel, click Manage Components.
The Components screen is displayed.
- The Components panel is displayed. Select the Use Configuration Model radio button.
- Click the Search icon adjacent the Configuration Model* box to search for the model you want to use.
- The Configuration Model dialog box is displayed.
In the Model Groups tree, which displays only the models specific
to your locale, select the model you want to use by clicking it, and
The selected model is displayed in the Configuration Model* box.
- Click Save.
Note: * indicates that the field is mandatory.
After you have created a configurable item, you may continue to create various preconfigurations for this item.
- Creating a Preconfigured Item in IBM Sterling Business Center