Assign an attribute to a category
You can assign an attribute to a category. Items that are assigned to the category inherit the attributes that are assigned to the category.
About this task
To assign an attribute for a category:
- Navigate to the Catalog Management
Screen. To navigate to the Catalog Management screen, perform the
- Log in to IBM® Sterling Business Center as an Item Administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Products tab.
- From the Products home page, click Manage Catalogs in the Catalog dashlet.
- The Catalog List screen is displayed. Click the Catalog
ID hyperlink corresponding to the catalog for whose category
you want to assign an item.
The Catalog Management screen is displayed.
- From the Catalog Hierarchy tree, select the category to which you want to assign an attribute.
- In the Related Tasks panel, click Manage Attributes Assignment.
- The Attributes panel is displayed. Click Add.
- The Select Attribute dialog box is displayed.
Select an attribute from the Attribute tree, and click Select.
The selected attribute is added to the category.