Setting up sales order modification rules
You can configure the order modification rules for a sales order.
- Navigate to the Sales Order Modification Rules window.
To navigate to the Sales Order Modification Rules window,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page,
expand the Call Center For Commerce Administration menu,
and then click Sales Order Modification Rules.
The Sales Order Modification Rules screen opens.
- In The number of days after which an order cannot
be modified field, enter the number of days since the
order creation date, after which the user should not be able to modify
the order. This value represents the order age. For example, if you set the value to 20 and then try to modify an order which was created 21 days ago, you cannot make changes to the order.
This value is applicable to sales order and the enterprise for which the rule is configured.
- Click Save to save the configuration.