Defining unit of measure display rules
This is an advanced configuration that enables you to define which units of measure should be displayed in the application screens. Based on this configuration, either the transaction UOM or the inventory UOM is displayed.
About this task
To define the unit of measure display values:
- In the Channel Applications Manager, click the Expand icon adjacent to Configure Order Administration to expand the branch.
- Select the Advanced Configurations link.
- Select Define Unit Of Measure Display Rules.
- Choose the applicable Unit Of Measure display
rules. The following table describes the fields in the Unit of Measure
Display Rules window.
Table 1. Fields in the unit of measure display rules window.
Unit of measure display rules field value descriptions
Field Description The Unit Of Measure In Which The Order Was Placed Choose this option to display the order line UOM as it is specified on the order. The Unit Of Measure In Which Inventory Is Stored Choose this option to display the order line UOM as it is maintained for the item in inventory. Do Not Show Unit of Measure Choose this option to not display the UOM of an order line.
- Click the Save icon to save your changes.