Configuring country or region and state display rules
You can configure rules to display the country or region and state lists on certain screens across the call center application. If the enterprise only deals with a single country or region, this configuration enables you to hide the country or region list. You can also configure the region schema that should be used to display a list of states in the user interface.
- Navigate to the Configure Country/Region and
State Display Rules window. To navigate to the Configure
Country/Region and State Display Rules window, perform
the following steps:
- Log in to Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page,
expand the Call Center For Commerce Administration menu,
and then click Configure Country/Region and State Display
Rules. The Configure Country/Region and State Display Rules screen opens.
- From the Region Schema To Use For State Selection list, select the schema to be used to display the list of states for a given country, across various screens in the call center application.
- From the Region Schema To Use For Defaulting City And State From Postal Codes list, select the schema to default the city and state information based on the postal code.
- Select the Allow Country/Region To Be Entered For Screens That Check Item Availability check box to enable the selection of a country or region details on the screens that allow the users to check product availability.
- Click Save to save the configuration.