Modifying an action
You can modify an action.
About this task
To modify an action:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Actions Tab.
- Expand the Actions branch.
- Expand the applicable action group branch.
- Select the applicable action and choose the Details icon. The Action Details window displays.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to Table 1 for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.