Other known limitations on Mobile devices
Lists of other known limitations in Cloud Application Business Insights on mobile devices only.
- On Mobile phones, dashboards can be viewed in portrait orientation only. Landscape orientation is not supported for Mobile phones. However, on iPad, dashboards can be viewed in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- When you view a dashboard with 3x3 layout, if you change the menu position to vertical-left, then the dashboard is not displayed properly. You must collapse the vertical menu and rotate the screen from portrait to landscape orientation.
- Complex Gauge and Gauge charts might not support drill-down relation if they are selected as source widgets in any drill-down relation.
- Tooltip is not displayed on truncated text and user interface elements on Mobile devices.
- Sorting data on multiple columns is not supported for Grid charts.
- Legends that are displayed on the charts are not interactive.
- The Add widgets icon is not displayed on mobile phones. Hence, you cannot drag published widgets to dashboards, and resize or rearrange widgets in a dashboard.
- Multiple widgets that are hosted within a single widget are placed close together and hence might not be displayed properly on Mobile phones.
- On a Mobile device, if you open an exported dashboard PDF by using Adobe Acrobat Reader, then the PDF file does not display widget-level filters. However, if you open the PDF by using WPS Office, the widget name displays an icon. When you tap that icon, a pop-up window that displays the widget-level filters is displayed.
- On iPad, when you access a dashboard that displays an embedded website or web application, if the web page is not responsive, then even if you maximize or minimize the widget, the website or web page is not displayed properly. Also, such a widget might display a horizontal scroll bar along with a vertical scroll bar. When you scroll down such a widget, the website refreshes automatically and the scroll bar moves back to the top of the web page.
- On iOS touch-devices, widgets that render real-time data are not displayed.
- To view a listener widget, a drill-down dashboard, or a drill-down URL that is attached to a Complex Gauge chart, you need to tap or click the needle that is displayed on the Complex Gauge chart multiple times.
- Tooltips are displayed intermittently or on tap and hold operations for Treemap and Baseline charts.
- On iPad, when you save a dashboard that contains a Sankey chart as a PDF, then the Sankey chart is not displayed properly and completely within a single PDF page. The chart overflows to the next page. It is a limitation of the library that is used to export the PDF.
- The following are the limitations for Area, Line, and Stacked Columns
dashboards with huge time series data:
- Listener widget, drill-down dashboard, or drill-down URL, are displayed only after you tap a data point multiple times on the master widget.
- When you set multiple master-listener, drill-down, and cyclic master-listener relations, then
the related listener widget or drill-down dashboard might not display correct data. Also, at times,
even if you click some data points, the related listener widget or drill-down dashboards might not
To work around this issue, you must maximize the master widget, and then click a data point to view its related listener or drill-down data.
- The Zoom to options are not displayed on a single line. The Custom option is displayed on the next line. Also, in the PDF report, the Zoom to options are not displayed properly.