Updating the scheduler user login details
Run the update_scheduler_user_login_template.sh script to update the user login details for creating the scheduled reports.
About this task
The update_scheduler_user_login_template.sh script must be run in the following scenarios:
- When the Cloud Application Business Insights application is configured on a custom port.
- When you want to change the context root to a non-default one.
- When you must reset your username and password according to your organization's password policy settings.
Run the update_scheduler_user_login_template.sh file as follows:
When prompted, provide the following details:
Where, install_dir is the directory where you installed the application.
cd $install_dir/prdutil ./update_scheduler_user_login_template.sh
Enter 1 to update scheduler user credentials. Enter 2 to update user name of the scheduler user. Enter 3 to update password of the scheduler user. Enter any other key to get information about the scheduler user. Enter your choice:Where:
Important: Update the username and password in the basic-registry.xml file for on-premises installation.
- Username to authenticate to the Engine.
- Password for the user. It is saved in encrypted format in the database.
- After you update the scheduler user's username, restart the Cloud Application Business Insights server.