Blueworks Live overview
IBM Blueworks Live is a cloud-based business process modeling tool that lets you discover and model business processes and decisions for your organization. Using a web browser, you can collaborate with local and distributed teams and access the tool from anywhere.
- Discover and document business processes and decisions using an easy-to-use interface.
- Use industry standards such as BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Modeling and Notation 2.0) for business processes and DMN (Decision Modeling and Notation) for decisions.
- Add custom attributes to the standard set of properties to document details that are specific to your organization.
- Create accessed-controlled spaces to collaborate within teams before publishing artifacts to the wider organization.
- Automate workflow and checklist style processes that are currently performed through email.
- Define and refer to a set of glossary item that represent the approved terms and definitions used in your organization.
- Analyze processes to discover areas for improvement.
- Use playbacks to step stakeholders through process flows, generating discussion and feedback on the process.