How the B2B Respond Service Works
The B2B Respond service starts the B2B Lookup service to start the appropriate communications adapter.
The following is a description of how the B2B Respond service works:
- The service runs as part of the business process.
- The B2B Respond service starts the B2B Lookup service.
- The B2B Lookup service
- The production profile of the contract
- The transport protocol of the production profile
- The appropriate transport business process for the transport protocol of the profile, or the business process associated with the Respond message mode in the production profile, if specified
- The B2B Lookup service either runs the default business process if none was specified in the profile, or runs the business process specified in the production profile for Respond message mode.
- The B2B Lookup service starts the appropriate communications adapter.
- The communications adapter sends a message to the production transport server of the trading partner.