View Detailed EBICS Transactions
About this task
EBICS messages are a part of each transaction. It is analogous to one arrived file having one or more routes. One transaction can have one or more messages. Once you execute a typical transaction (FUL, FDL, for example), that has payload data, the Messages tab will pop up to the right of the Transaction tab.
- On the Advanced Search page, under the Arrived File section, select EBICS as the protocol and click Find.
- A list of files where the Arrived File protocol is EBICS is displayed. For example, files resulting from an EBICS FUL transaction.
- Under the Delivery section, select the protocol and click Find. The protocols to select from are:
- EBICS Inbound - refers to an external EBICS client contacting the EBICS server to download the file from the delivery mailbox. This mode is for an initiating consumer scenario.
- EBICS Outbound - not currently supported
- EBICS - includes both Inbound and Outbound
- A list of files where the Delivery protocol is EBICS is displayed. For example, files resulting from an EBICS FDL transaction.
- Click on any file in the results to view the Events, Routes, and Delivery details.