Setting up an HTTP server adapter for EBICS
An HTTP Server adapter instance is used to receive the incoming EBICS requests and will initiate a business process to start processing the EBICS transactions.
About this task
By default, an HTTP Server adapter instance (EBICS Http Server Adapter) is auto-configured for handling EBICS requests. The HTTP Server adapter instance has a URI mapped to the business process.
The URI /ebicsrequest is the default URI specified in the EBICS HTTP Server Adapter. To configure a new URI:
- From Sterling File Gateway, select Tools > B2B Console.
- From the Admin console, select .
- Next to Create New Service, click Go!
- From the tree directory, select HTTP Server Adapter and click Save.
- Click Next. Type a name and description for your EBICS HTTP Server Adapter instance.
- Click Next. Enter a port number and Total Business Process queue depth threshold. Enter 0 for an unlimited queue depth threshold.
- Click add next to New URI. Type the desired URI.
- Select Business Process under Launch a BP Or WAR.
- Set Send Raw Messages to No.
Note: The newly configured URI and the HTTP Server port number must match the host URL of the bank's profile.