Redelivering Processed EBICS Files
Redeliver successful or failed routes to have one or more processed files delivered again.
About this task
Only files that have had a previous delivery attempt, successful or failed, can be redelivered.
To perform redelivery:
- Use either Basic Search or Advanced Search. From the Search Criteria tab, enter the criteria for the file or files you want to replay.
Click Find to initiate the search.
Note: Once activity is purged, it is no longer available in the system and will not be found in a search that matches the criteria for it. You cannot redeliver messages that have been purged.
To redeliver all files matching the search criteria:
All files matching the search criteria, not just the ones displayed or selected, will be redelivered. Information about the redelivery is added to the delivery details of the original delivery. You can redeliver a route any number of times.
- Click Redeliver All.
- In the Redeliver Arrived File pop-up, you can add a comment about the replay. Up to 255 characters are allowed.
- In the Redeliver Arrived File pop-up, click Redeliver.
Skip the remaining steps.
To redeliver only selected files, on the Arrived File tab, select one or
more files to redeliver.
To select a file, click the check box in the first column to display a check mark.
To select all files, click the Header check box at the top of the column. All selected files will display a check mark in the first column.The Header check box will display one of the following values depending on file selections:
- Checked - indicates all the files are selected
- Unchecked - indicates no files are selected
- Filled - indicates some, but not all, of the files are selected
Click Redeliver. In the Redeliver Arrived File
- You can add a comment about the replay. Up to 255 characters are allowed.
- Click Redeliver.
Information about the redelivery is added to the delivery details of the original delivery. You can redeliver a route any number of times. Redeliveries create additional events for the original delivery, and do not display as separate routes in the search results page.
When you redeliver a route, the reviewed box is automatically checked. Right-click and select Mark as Not Reviewed to remove the check.