Importing EBICS Resources
You can use the Resource Manager in Sterling B2B Integrator to import EBICS resources.
To import EBICS resources:
About this task
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the Administration Menu, select .
- Next to Import Resources, click Go.
- In the Import File page, specify the values for the fields
listed in the following table and click Next.
Field Description File Name Required. Click Browse to locate and select the file to import. The file must be an XML document (.xml) or an installation bundle (.jar). Passphrase Optional. Specify a passphrase for the file when prompted. Skip Backup Generation Optional. Under Tuning Options, if you do not want to generate a backup of the updated entities, select the check box. Import All Resources Optional. Under Tuning Options, if you want to import all the resources, select the check box. For example, permissions associated with the mailbox, identity records, private key certificates are automatically imported. If you do not select this option, you are prompted to select entries to import for each resource type.
In the Create Resource Tag page,
- This step is optional. If you want to associate the imported data with a resource group, then enter a Tag Name and a Tag Description.
- Click Next.
In the Update Objects page,
- Select Yes to update the objects that exist in the system.
- Select No to import objects that do not exist on the system.
This step may not be applicable for all imports. For each resource type selected, move the
items to be imported from the Available list to the To Be
- In the Confirm page, review the information for the resources
to be imported and click Finish.
The data is imported.
- In the Finish page, you can perform the following actions:
- Click View Import Report to review the import report.
- Click View Performance Report to review the summary data in the performance report.
- Click Download next to Data in Sterling B2B Integrator
before Import (xml) to get a backed up copy of the data. Note: If you selected the Skip Backup Generation option, the Download link is not displayed.
- Click Return.