Sterling File Gateway Specific Information
When you are integrating Sterling File Gateway and WebSphere® MQ File Transfer Edition there are certain settings that you must configure when setting up the mailboxes and virtual root.
The filegateway.properties file contains two properties that define the mailboxes used when delivering files through WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition:
|wmqfteSourceMailbox||The mailbox that the FileGatewayDeliverWMQFTE business process uses to store payloads delivered to WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition listening consumers.||/FTEMBX/SOURCE|
|wmqfteSourceUserVirtualRoot||The virtual root of the user accessing Sterling B2B Integrator FTP server on behalf of the WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter for payloads delivered to Sterling B2B Integrator listening consumers. The wmqfteSourceMailbox property must be set to the same mailbox or a sub-mailbox of this virtual root.||/FTEMBX|
To use the default values for your Sterling File Gateway and WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition integration, you must:
- Create two mailboxes: /FTEMBX and /FTEMBX/SOURCE
- Create a new Sterling B2B Integrator user account or select an existing user account and give the user account a virtual root of /FTEMBX and give the user account permissions to both the /FTEMBX and /FTEMBX/SOURCE mailboxes
If you choose to not use the default values, you must:
- Modify the filegateway.properties wmqfteSourceUserVirtualRoot and wmqfteSourceMailbox as appropriate for your environment.
- Create the mailboxes you specified in the wmqfteSourceMailbox property.
- Create a new Sterling B2B Integrator user account or select an existing user account and give the user account a virtual root of the mailbox specified by wmqfteSourceUserVirtualRoot and give the user account permissions to the mailboxes specified by wmqfteSourceMailbox.