Search for an Order Type
EBICS order types specify the various transactions that can take place between an EBICS Banking Server and an EBICS Client. Each order type is based on an XML schema and caters to different requirements.
About this task
To search for an order type:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- From the menu, select .
In the Order Type Configuration page, perform one of the following actions, and click
- In the Search Order Type field, enter either a part of the name or the entire name of the order type you are searching for.
- In the Search Protocol Version field, enter either a part of the name or the entire protocol version of the order type you are searching for.
- From the List Alphabetically drop-down list, select ALL or the letter with which the name of the order type you are searching for begins. Selecting ALL lists all the order types.
- In the Order Type Settings page, click the corresponding order type to view the order type's settings. To view the list of file formats assigned to the order type in the Order Type Settings page, click Show All next to List of File Formats.