Declustering after upgrading
If you are upgrading to the latest version, by default local processing is enabled. Clustering done at the WebSphere MQ level is no longer required. You must decluster WebSphere MQ after upgrading.
To decluster WebSphere MQ, complete the following steps:
- In the WebSphere MQ application, select the server and select Queues.
- In the Properties window, click Cluster.
- In the Sharing in Clusters section, select Not shared in a cluster.
- Click Apply.
- From the Services for the server, delete all instances of the AMQSCLM service.
- From Channels, delete the cluster-sender and cluster-receiver channels.