Download and Install the IBM Sterling Standards Database for SWIFT Database
About this task
Before you install the Sterling Standards Database for SWIFT database on your desktop, consider these guidelines:
- Download the Sterling B2B Integrator Map Editor.
- For the most current version of the SWIFT standard, contact IBM® Customer Support.
- Be sure your desktop meets the Windows Client requirements listed in the System Requirements.
To download and install the Sterling Standards Database for SWIFT database:
- From the Sterling B2B Integrator Deployment menu, select Standards.
- In the Download and Install section next to Download SWIFT Standards, click Go!
- Click Save to save the executable file and then double-click the file and click Run to start the install.
- You are prompted to choose the setup language (that is,
the language in which the installation instructions will be given).
Select the setup language and click Next.
Note: The Standards installation program is available in the following languages: English, Français (France), Deutsche (Germany), Italiano (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (Korea), Português (Brazil), Español (Spain), Simplified Chinese (China), and Traditional Chinese (Taiwan).
- In the Welcome window, click Next.
- In the Choose Destination Location window,
select where you want to install the standards database:
- If you accept the default location, click Next.
- If you want to specify a different location, click Browse,
specify the path to the folder, click OK, and
If you specify a folder name that does not exist, the installation program displays a message asking if you want to create that folder.
- In the Select Components window, verify that SWIFTStandardDatabase, SWIFTMarketPractice,
and ExtendedRuleLibrary are selected and click Next.
The download wizard installs the Sterling Standards Database for SWIFT database.
- In the Setup Complete window, click Finish.