IBM WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Integration with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
Existing users of IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator and IBM Sterling File Gateway may be able to implement file transfers with IBM WebSphere® MQ File Transfer Edition.
The instructions in this documentation are based on the following prerequisites:
- You have a working knowledge of Sterling B2B Integrator.
- You have implemented Sterling B2B Integrator.
- You are integrating with an existing WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition network.
- Sterling B2B Integrator is using client mode to connect with WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition, not bindings mode.
- There is an MQ administrator (that may have a different role name) to perform the actions for the queue manager, regardless of the server the queue manager is running on.
- There is no specific version of WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition required to successfully integrate.