Setting up Batch Notifications for Business Process Deadlines
You can set up batch notifications for business process deadlines.
About this task
To set up batch notifications for your business processes:
- Add the following data to the customer_overrides.properties
file using a text editor (For further information, see the documentation
on overriding property files.).
- bpdeadline.includeBPstate=true Note: The default for bpdeadline.includeBPstate = false. By setting this to true, when the notification is fired, the event contains the most current state of the business process.
- bpdeadline.EmailTo= (Use this parameter to define the e-mail addresses to be notified. You can enter multiple e-mail addresses by using a comma (,) to separate them.)
- Save and close the customer_overrides.properties file.
- Stop and restart Sterling B2B Integrator in order for your customer property overrides to take effect.
- Run the following command:
- For UNIX, setupfile.sh
- For Windows, setupfiles.cmd