Global Mailbox learning test environment
You can set up the learning test environment to learn and understand about Global Mailbox and the components.
- Apache Cassandra and Apache ZooKeeper
- Non-clustered WebSphere® MQ (to enable the testing of event between Global Mailbox and Sterling B2B Integrator)
- Sterling B2B Integrator database
- Sterling B2B Integrator and Global Mailbox
The learning test environment is easy to install and you can quickly learn about Global Mailbox components and understand how they work in a simple environment.
- You cannot test or learn about replication because the setup has only one Cassandra and one Sterling B2B Integrator node.
- You cannot test any fault tolerance scenarios because of a lack of redundancy in this configuration. There is only one node of Cassandra, ZooKeeper, WebSphere MQ, and Sterling B2B Integrator with Global Mailbox.
The following diagram illustrates the Global Mailbox learning test environment: