Task: Create an FTP Server Adapter
The WebSphere® MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter uses the FTP Server Adapter to access the mailboxes within Sterling B2B Integrator. The WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter uses the user name and password that is in the WMQFTE User Map. The FTP Server Adapter must run on the same server as the WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition Agent Adapter. It is recommended that both adapters be in the same Adapter Container.
Before you begin
Before you create an FTP Server Adapter you must have the:
- Port number the FTP Server Adapter will listen on
- Adapter Container you will use
- Policy created for the FTP Server Adapter, if you want to prevent the adapter from creating new subdirectories.
About this task
- Select Deployment > Services > Configuration from the Administration Menu.
- Select Create New Service Go! .
- On the Select Service Type page, select FTP Server Adapter from the drop-down and select Save in the pop-up window. Select Next on the Select Service Type page.
- On the Name page, enter a Name and Description for the adapter. It is suggested that you use FTE in the name to distinguish it from other FTP adapters. Select the node and adapter container from the Environment drop down. Select Next.
- On the Configuration page, enter the port number in the FTP Server Listen Port field. Make sure that Mailbox is specified for Payload Repository. Select Next.
- Accept the defaults for the Document Storage by selecting Next.
- If you created a policy for this adapter, enter it on the Add Policies page and select Next.
- Accept the defaults for the Configuration page by selecting Next. They can be edited later if necessary.
- On the Extractability page, select Extractable and make sure the option is set to Yes. You must select the button for Extractability to be enabled. Select Next.
- On the SSL page, select Next. You can edit the adapter later to set up SSL, if necessary.
- On the Confirm page, check Enable Service for Business Processes and select Finish.
- Select Return.