Identifying custom services by querying the database
When you upgrade to Sterling B2B Integrator v6.0 by using Docker, custom services are not copied to the database. You must reinstall custom services on each Sterling B2B Integrator node.
To query the database and identify custom services, complete the following steps:
- Custom services are mainly stored in the CUSTOM_SERVICES table. Run the following query:
SELECT * FROM CUSTOM_SERVICE
- File related data is stored in CUSTOM_FILE_STORAGE_OPTIONS table.
- First query for the name from the CUSTOM_SERVICE
SELECT * FROM CUSTOM_FILE_STORAGE_OPTIONS WHERE CUSTOM_FILE_STORAGE_OPTIONS_ID=<id> AND TYPE='SERVICE'
- Other installation details are saved in the CUSTOM_FILE_NODE_INSTALL
SELECT * FROM CUSTOM_FILE_NODE_INSTALL WHERE CUSTOM_FILE_NODE_INSTALL_ID=<id> AND TYPE='SERVICE'
- Or run the following query to get all the
SELECT * FROM CUSTOM_SERVICE CS, CUSTOM_FILE_NODE_INSTALL CN, CUSTOM_FILE_STORAGE_OPTIONS CF WHERE CF.CUSTOM_FILE_STORAGE_OPTIONS_ID=CS.CUSTOM_SERVICE_ID AND CN.CUSTOM_FILE_NODE_INSTALL_ID=CS.CUSTOM_SERVICE_ID
- First query for the name from the CUSTOM_SERVICE table.