Configure Services and Adapters
You may need to reconfigure services and adapters after an upgrade. During an upgrade, packages for services and adapters are reprocessed to update the service configurations.
- All default FTP adapters
- All default SFTP adaptersImportant: After you upgrade Sterling B2B Integrator v126.96.36.199 to any higher version, delete the attributes default-dependency-check and dependency-check from the SftpServerUserExits.xml file so that the SFTP adapters are enabled properly.
- Connect:Enterprise UNIX Server Adapter
- OdetteFTP Adapter
- SAP Suite Adapter
- SWIFTNet Client Service
- SWIFTNet Server Adapter
If you modified the standard configuration for a service or adapter, you may need to reconfigure or reactivate the service or adapter following an upgrade. You may also need to reconfigure adapters that used directories or scripts in the installation directory of your previous release.
- FTP adapter
- System services such as the Alert service and the BP Fault Log adapter
- JDBC Adapter and Lightweight JDBC Adapter
- File System Adapter and Command Line2 Adapters
- Odette FTP Adapter