Review Custom Order
An EBICS Administrator reviews and approves new Custom Orders.
About this task
Follow these steps:
- From the Administration menu, select EBICS > Custom Order Configuration.
- Next to List Alphabetically, click
Go!. The system displays the complete set of Custom Orders.
- Click Review next to the Custom Order.
- Review the Custom Order information in the Review Resources page.
- Add an appropriate Review Comment.
- Change the Review Status to Approve or Reject and click Save. Click Next.
- Review the values on Confirm page and click Finish.
The system displays the Status of the Custom Order from Pending to Approved or Rejected in the Custom Order Configuration page.
- Every new Custom Order must be reviewed and approved by an EBICS Administrator.
- An EBICS Administrator can Create, Edit, View, Review, and Delete a Custom Order.
- An EBICS Operator can only Create, Edit, and View a Custom Order.
- The Custom Order is automatically approved if there is only one EBICS Administrator.
- A self-created Custom Order cannot be approved by oneself.