Current Documents Page
The Current Documents page displays the most recently processed documents without having to perform any type of a search.
The Current Documents page gives you the ability to monitor current document processing at a glance from one page. Document status lights (green or red) indicate if there is a problem with a specific document or an entire batch of documents.
To access the Current Documents page, from the Admininistration Menu select Business Processes > Monitor > Current Documents.
- Up to a week of processed documents display. To view documents older than one week, use the Advanced Search > Documents feature.
- Documents are generally listed in the order received, with the most current documents at the top.
- Select Automatically refresh every minute to get current information. Deselect this option to disable the automatic refresh.
- Last update date and time displays when the page was last refreshed.
- You can monitor document processing to ensure documents are processing successfully, and take corrective action if necessary.
- If a problem document is noted, you can view document details with one click to see what happened.
- By default, the page is automatically refreshed every minute for the most current information.
- You can change the number of documents displayed per page, change the name of the document displayed to something more meaningful—for example, document type—and enable detailed document tracking.