Use an XML Version for BPSS
You can check in an XML version of a BPSS that you previously created from the Deployment menu.
To check in an XML version (.xml file) of a BPSS that you previously created:
About this task
- From the Deployment menu, select EBXML > BPSS.
- Next to Check in new BPSS schema, click Go!
- In the Name field, type the name located in the BPSS Process Specification element.
- Under Select an input mode for defining the new BPSS schema, select Check-in BPSS Schema and click Next.
- In the BPSS schema filename (.xml) field, type or click Browse to select the file name of the BPSS.
- In the Check-in Comments field, type a comment that helps identify the BPSS.
- In the Encoding Type field, select the character encoding type for the BPSS and click Next.
- Verify that Enable for Business Processes is selected and click Finish to check the BPSS in.