Use the Text Editor for BPSS
You can use the text editor in Sterling B2B Integrator to create and check in an XML version of a BPSS.
- From the Deployment menu, select EBXML > BPSS.
- Next to Check in new BPSS schema, click Go!
- In the Name field, type the name located in the BPSS Process Specification element.
- Under Select an input mode for defining the new BPSS schema, select BPSS Schema Text Editor and click Next.
- In the Description field, type a description that helps identify the BPSS.
- In the BPSS Schema field, either type or copy and paste the XML code that makes up the BPSS, and click Next.
- Verify that Enable for Business Processes is selected and click Finish to check in the BPSS.