You can add several customizations to Sterling B2B Integrator.
Sterling B2B Integrator comes with a list of options to customize using the user interface.
You can customize the following:
- Date and time formats to use international formats
- Appearance of the Sterling B2B Integrator user interface
- PropertyFile, CustomJar, CustomService, UserExit, UIBranding, and CustomSFGExtensions
- You must have the
APIUserpermission to access the customization UI.Perform the following steps to add the
- Go to Accounts > User Accounts and enter the account or user for which you need the API permission in Search and click OK.
- Click Next > Next > Next.
- Under Select Permissions, click API User from Available and move it under Assigned.
- Click Next and Save.
This provides the
APIUserpermission for the account or user to access the customization UI.
- You must log in to the Customization UI even if you are signed in to the Sterling B2B Integrator application.