Installing WebSphere MQ, Sterling B2B Integrator, and Global Mailbox
After you update the global.properties file, you can install WebSphere® MQ, Sterling B2B Integrator, and Global Mailbox on the new data center.
- Install WebSphere MQ on the new data center and start WebSphere MQ.
- Use the installer to install Sterling B2B Integrator and Global Mailbox on the designated nodes.
What happens when you run the installer
When you run the installer, the following configuration changes occur:
- A new data center is created through the dcConfigUtility add command. Asynchronous replication of existing payloads to the new data center is started. The actual payload replication occurs asynchronously when the Global Mailbox Admin servers on the new data center are started.
- Properties are configured in the <root path>/config/datacenter.properties file.
- Replication servers are configured for each Global Mailbox Admin server.
- The following URLs are configured for the new data center:
- User lookup URLs
- Event data lookup URLs
- SSO URLs
- WebSphere MQ is configured for the new data center.