Retirement Process Checklist
You should migrate to the replacement services or adapters as soon as possible. This helps ensure that your business processes continue to run using supported software elements.
About this task
Your migration plan should include the following steps:
- Evaluate your current business processes and identify any that use a retired or removed service or adapter.
- Determine which existing packages or components use the service or adapter.
- Determine which new service or adapter replaces an existing resource.
- Develop a plan to edit the affected business processes and use the replacement service or adapter (if one is available) instead of the retiring or removed resource.
- Test your system and verify that the replacement service or adapter is functioning in the updated business process.