Edit a Service Configuration
You can edit the settings of a service configuration before or after including the configuration in a business process. You also can edit a service configuration while business processes that use it are running.
About this task
Business processes that use the service configuration you are editing finish processing with the previous configuration.
All business processes that are initiated after the edited configuration is saved will use the edited configuration.
- From the Administration Menu, select Deployment > Services > Configuration.
- Enter the name of the configuration you want to edit in the Service Name field and click Go!
- Click Edit next to the configuration you want to update.
- Make any necessary changes to the name or description and click Next.
- To enable this configuration for business processes, verify the Enable for Business Processes is selected.
- Confirm the information about the configuration and click Finish.