Retrieving Descriptions Using the SAP Suite Builder Interface
IDoc and schema format descriptions can be obtained either by using the new SapSuiteBuilder interface or with the command line-based tool, CmdlineSAPSuiteBuilder.
To retrieve IDoc and schema format descriptions using the SAP Suite Builder interface:
About this task
Note: The page now includes the parameter Generate IDoc version in records. If enabled, the generated IDoc Record tag includes the segment definition name (SEGMENTDEF, <segment_type><segment_version>). If not enabled, the generated IDoc Record tag includes the segment type name only (SEGMENTTYPE, <segment_type>). This was the default in earlier versions of the SAP Suite Builder.
- Select one of the following options:
- From the Administration menu, select (JCo 2.x libraries are required).
- From the Administration menu, select (JCo 3.x libraries are required).
- Enter the parameters required to access and log in to the
SAP system. Sterling B2B Integrator connects to the SAP system and retrieves a list of available IDocs, BAPIs (objects and methods), or RFCs.
- Select the required format descriptions.
- Click Finish on the summary screen.
- Download the formats as .ddf or .xsd files.
- Import these format descriptions into the Sterling B2B Integrator Map Editor.