Retrieve Details of a Pending VEU Order
You can retrieve details of a pending VEU order from the User Menu.
Complete the following steps to retrieve details of a pending VEU order:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator EBICS Client.
- From the User Menu, select .
- In the Pending VEU tasks page, specify the values for the
fields listed in the following table and click Search.
Field Description Partner name Required. Select a partner name from the drop-down list. Bank ID(Host ID) Required. Select a bank ID associated with the partner from the drop-down list. Bank URL Required. Select the required bank URL from the drop-down list. The selected URL is used to establish an HTTP or HTTPS session with the EBICS Banking Server.A request is sent to the bank to retrieve the details of the pending VEU orders.
- In the Search Results section of the Pending VEU tasks
page, click the Order ID link. The details of the order data are displayed.
Field Description Order ID The order ID of the pending VEU order. Click the Order ID link to view information about the order data. Order type The order type of the pending VEU order. For example, FUL. Originator Partner ID The Partner ID associated with the user who submitted the upload order type. Originator user ID Subscriber ID of the user who submitted the upload order type. Order data available After submitting an HVZ order type, indicates whether the order data can be downloaded in the original format or not. Order details available The order information for HVU order type. Order data size The size of the uncompressed order data in kilobytes. Datetime The timestamp is displayed in date and time format. Ready to be signed Indicates whether the order is already signed by the user or not. False indicates that the order is already signed by the user. True indicates that the order is ready to be signed by the user. Signatures required Displays the minimum number of signatures required to authorize the order. Signatures done The number of signatures that completed the validation of the order. Indicates the number of electronic signatures already provided and the information about previous signatories. Click the Signer info link to view the details of the signer:
- Partner name: name of the trading partner
- User ID
- Name: name of the signatory
- Time stamp
- Authorization level: the authorization level of the signatory
Order info link Click the order info link to view details about the order:
- Account: Click the account info link to view the name of the account holder, currency code, account description, the role of the account holder, account number, and the bank code.
- Amount: view the amount of the order transaction.
- Currency code: view the currency code of the order transaction.
- Execution date: view the date of the execution of the order.
- Description: Click the description link to view the description and description type of the signatory.
- In the Order data window, select one of the following options
to retrieve the details for a pending VEU order:
- From the Submit drop-down list, select HVT – order details to retrieve the transaction details of the order data
- From the Submit drop-down list, select HVT – complete order data to retrieve the complete order data
- From the Submit drop-down list, select HVD to retrieve the state of an order that is currently in VEU processing and for which the subscriber is authorized as a signatory. The subscriber receives information about the order in the form of an electronic accompanying note (DisplayFile), the order hash value (DataDigest), and the previous signatories (SignerInfo).
- In the VEU order details window, specify the values for
the following parameters:
Field Description Order id prefix Select an alphabet from the drop-down list. Security medium Security medium for the user’s bank-technical key. Type a four-digit security number in the 0100 – 0499 range. Bank URL Select the bank URL from the drop-down list. Fetch limit Valid if you selected HVT-order details. Maximum number of order details to be transmitted if the completeOrderData attribute is set to false. The default value is 100. Valid value is any non-negative integer. Specify 0 to fetch unlimited number of details. While it is possible to retrieve more than 100 details at a time, it is not ideal. Fetch offset Valid if you selected HVT-order details. The offset position in the original order file that marks the starting point of the transaction details to be transmitted. If the completeOrderData attribute is set to false, then the offset position applies to the sequential number of a particular order. The default value is 0. Valid value is any non-negative integer. To retrieve more than 100 records, set fetch offset as 0 to retrieve the first 100 records, then set fetch offset as 101 to retrieve the next 100 records. Continue as needed.
- Click Submit.