Exporting from Sterling B2B Integrator
Export records from Sterling B2B Integrator for the mailboxes you want to migrate to Global Mailbox.
Create a worksheet as described in Preparing for migration to Global Mailbox.
Before you begin
About this task
To export the records from Sterling B2B Integrator that you want to migrate to Global Mailbox:
- Using the worksheet created in Preparing for migration, locate the resources in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Create a Sterling B2B Integrator export file containing traditional mailboxes specifically selected for message migration.
- Use the file created in step 2 with the Global Mailbox importUtility script to re-create the mailboxes in the global realm.
- Optionally, import routing rules that apply to routing messages in Global Mailbox.
Check the Global Mailbox Admin tool to validate
the mailboxes, virtual roots, permissions, and routing rules.
Important: Consider the following behaviors when verifying the migration:
- Mailboxes associated with exported virtual roots and routing rules are exported, along with permissions, even if the mailboxes are not explicitly selected.
- Routing rules that are manually executed in Sterling B2B Integrator are imported as disabled Global Mailbox event rules.
- If intermediate mailboxes are not explicitly selected for export, the Global Mailbox import tool creates the intermediate mailboxes without any permissions.
- Optionally, run the MigrateMsgsToGlobalMbx business process with the export file as the primary document to migrate messages in the mailboxes.
- Optionally, check the Global Mailbox Admin tool to validate that the messages are migrated successfully.
Run the importUtility script again to import the virtual roots.
The trading partners are active in the Global Mailbox realm.