Add a Custom Language Preference Code
In order for your browser to display the Sterling B2B Integrator user interface and address bar text correctly in a foreign language, you must specify the appropriate language preference code for the browser.
Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2.3 supports the following language preference codes:
You may need to add these supported codes as a custom language preference code in your browser.
The following is an example of how to configure a client machine display for an IE window.
- Open an IE browser window.
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- At the bottom of the window under Appearance, click Languages.
- Click Add to display the Add Language window.
- In the User defined: text box, enter the appropriate language
preference code from the list below:
- Click OK. The added code should display in the Language: listing in the Language Preference window. An example entry would be, User Defined [de].
- (Optional) Move the added language up to be the first one
listed if there are multiple languages listed.
- Select the newly added language.
- Click Move up.
The newly added language should now appear first in the Language listing.
- Click OK to save your Language Preference settings.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Close your browser window.
- Open a new browser window and access the Sterling B2B Integrator user interface to verify your changes have been applied.