Configure an HTTPS Server Adapter
You can configure an HTTPS Server adapter from the Deployment menu.
If you want to configure an HTTPS Server adapter, complete the following steps while configuring the HTTP Server adapter instance:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Navigate to .
- Search for EBICS HTTP Server adapter in the Service Name field. Click Go.
- In the Services Configuration page, click edit next to the service name.
- Specify valid values in the configuration parameters. For information about configuring an HTTP Server adapter, see HTTP Server Adapter.
- Select Must in the Use SSL check box.
- Create a self-signed certificate to be used with the HTTPS Server adapter. For information about creating a self-signed certificate, see Create a Self-Signed Certificate.
- From the System Certificate drop-down list, select the newly created certificate.
- Specify the Cipher Strength. Valid
values are Strong, All, and Weak. Note: You should use Strong as the cipher strength for configuring HTTP Server adapter with SSL.
- Complete the configuration by providing valid values for the remaining fields pertaining to EBICS HTTP Server adapter. For information about configuring an HTTP Server adapter, see HTTP Server Adapter.