How the B2B Request-Response Service Works
The B2B Request-Response service starts the B2B Lookup service to start the appropriate communications adapter.
When a business process includes the B2B Request-Response service:
- The service runs as part of the business process.
- The B2B Request-Response service starts the B2B Lookup service.
- The B2B Lookup service
- The production profile of the contract
- The transport protocol of the production profile
- The appropriate transport business process for the profile's transport protocol, or the business process associated with the Request-Response message mode in the production profile, if specified
- The B2B Lookup service either runs the default business process if none was specified in the profile, or runs the business process specified in the production profile for Request-Response message mode.
- The B2B Lookup service starts the appropriate communications adapter.
- The communications adapter sends a message to the transport server of the production profile.