Purging of data follows a regular, automated schedule to maintain Global Mailbox system performance. You can modify the configuration of purge jobs and purge job triggers with the schedulerConfigUtility script.
- Messages that are not referenced or have no parent
- Messages with partial or incomplete payloads
- System artifacts that have no user or application
- Payloads with no message
- Mailboxes that have no parent
- Events by processing status
Removing unneeded items prevents allocation of resources and prevents performance deterioration.
Items that are purged cannot be recovered.